A recent and very occasional trip to Fresh Market on a Saturday morning….wondering if there can be too much (quantity) of good (quality) stuff.
- is an upscale store….in the Whole Foods market segment
- moved to larger site….about 50% larger than previously
- had few customers at 10:30 on a Saturday morning ….a busy day in Cary
- has quality products….and is priced accordingly
- stocks a large variety of items….in large quantities
The question: Can too much be over whelming? Can the market support the size of the store without creating perishable overstock?
Often less is more….too many choices makes it difficult to buy.