Thinking Like a Leader/Real Leadership
“Everything rises and falls on leadership”. – John Maxwell
“The first responsibility of a leader is to define reality. The last is to say thank you. In between, the leader is a servant”. – Max De Pree
If anything portrays leadership….it’s the quotes from John Maxwell and Max De Pree. In my experience….it is real leadership that defines any business/organization and it is real leadership showing the way that makes an organization great. Real leaders recognize great organizations exist around great people.
You cannot manage an organization to greatness. The number of leadership internet sites….books….conferences is overwhelming. My approach is to find the best ideas….concepts….and practices and make them understandable and real. That is what Thinking Like a Leader/Real Leadership accomplishes.
Thinking Like a Leader offered as a:
- Presentation – 45 minute
- Seminar – 2-3 hours
- Workshop – 5 hour
Here are a few solid leadership resources:
- Warren Bemis – http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_Bennis
- John Maxwell – http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_C._Maxwell
- Jim Kouzes & Barry Posner – http://www.leadershipchallenge.com/WileyCDA/
- John Kotter – http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Kotter
- Tom Peters – http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Peters